- Continued memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter XII
- Reading of special lesson on health
- Reading and understanding the 2 dialogues on pp. 214-215
- Review the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter XII.
- Listen to the dialogues on pp. 214-215.
- Continue memorizing the vocabulary of Chapter XII.
- Read and listen to the 2 dialogues on pp. 214-215.
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play situations involving various Senegalese ceremonies.
- Be prepared to take different roles from the dialogues.
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter XII.
- I have read the 2 dialogues in Chapter XII.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.