- Memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter IX, pp. 167-168
- Understanding of how to express the future
- Completion of the dialogue-based questions on pp. 163-164
- Review the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter IX, pp. 167-168.
- Review the dialogues on pp. 160-161.
- Read and memorize the grammatical information about the future on p. 162.
- Listen to the questions and complete the exercises on pp. 163-164.
LangMedia, Wolof and French in Senegal Telephone
- "A Call from a Phone Booth"
- "Calling a Friend Who's Not There"
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to discuss your future.
- Using one of the dialogues, create a new character and write the dialogue to include him/her.
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter IX, pp. 167-168.
- I understand how to express the future.
- I have completed the questions on pp. 163-164.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.