- Memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 136-137
- Understanding and active use of the grammar topics of instrumentality and subject emphasis
- Understanding and active use of health care vocabulary
- Completion of the questions on pp. 134-135
- Review the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 136-137.
- Review the dialogues on pp. 127-128.
- Review the grammatical explanations on pp. 129-131.
- Complete the exercises on p. 134.
- Complete the exercises on p. 135.
LangMedia, Wolof and French in Senegal Internet
- "Inquiring at a Cybercafe"
- "At a Cybercafe"
- "Buying Time at a Cybercafe"
Conversation Session Preparation
- Role play situations in both rural and non-rural settings involving health care.
- Create imaginary friends and have them explain their health care problems to a physician. Then go visit these friends who are sick at home.
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 136-137.
- I understand and can freely integrate into my sentence structure the concept of instrumentality and the use of subject emphasis.
- I am completely at ease in a health care situation in both a rural and non-rural setting.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.