- Review of Chapters VII-IX
- Review vocabulary in Gaye Chapters VII-IX.
- Review the grammatical explanations in Gaye Chapters VII-IX.
- Review the dialogues in Gaye Chapters VII-IX.
- Using the dialogues as your point of departure, choose various roles and create new responses for that role in the dialogue. Have the "part" answer in the negative instead of the positive, give difference information or change the gender. Make all necessary changes in the dialogues and be prepared to share these at the conversation sessions.
- Write your own dialogue involving the concepts you have learned from chapters VII-IX. Make enough copies that you can actually perform the dialogue with your classmates in your conversation session.
Conversation Session Preparation
- See above: Be prepared to take part in your classmatesÂ’ dialogues and to critique them.
- I am comfortable using all the vocabulary I have learned in chapters VII-IX.
- I am comfortable in social situations involving getting / giving directions, discussing time and seasons, and discussing professions.
- I can determine which kinship terms to use.
- I can function in both rural and non-rural situations.
- I understand the grammatical concepts presented in chapters VII-IX.
- I am prepared to advance to Module 31.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.