- Memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter X, pp. 181-182
- Understanding and active use of the negative imperative, the imperative with pronouns, the negative future and minimal verb constructions
- Completion of the questions on pp. 179-180
- Review the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter X, pp. 181-182.
- Review the dialogue on p. 178.
- Review the grammatical explanations on p. 169 and pp. 176-177.
- Complete the exercises on p. 179.
- Complete the exercises on p. 180.
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be ready to role play with your classmates and create situations in which all of you take on the role of various people from young children to adults. Give positive and negative commands and see that your "subjects" respond accordingly.
- Create situations for both rural and non-rural environments in which one person gives orders to another.
- While the conversation partner acts out various situations of giving orders, be prepared to identify any errors in her "performance."
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter X, pp. 181-182.
- I understand and can freely integrate into my sentence structure the negative imperative, the imperative with pronouns, the negative future and minimal verb constructions.
- I have completed the questions on pp. 179-180.
- I understand the main religious holidays of Senegal.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.