- Active use of vocabulary in Gaye Chapter V, pp. 100-103
- Active use of the grammatical concepts in section III, pp. 93-96
- Completion of exercises in sections V-VI
- Review the grammar on pp. 90-93.
- Complete the exercises in section V, p. 98.
- Complete the exercises in section VI, p. 99.
LangMedia,Wolof and French in Senegal Entertainment
- "Let's Go Out!"
- "At the Beach"
- "Hanging Out in the Afternoon"
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to discuss what various families do at various times of the year.
- Be prepared to discuss your daily and weekly schedules with the group.
- Be prepared to discuss your own family (real or imaginary).
- I can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter V, pp. 100-103.
- I am comfortable inquiring about the time and giving that information.
- I am comfortable with my ability to discern time-related issues.
- I am comfortable discussing family relationships.
- I understand and can actively use the grammatical concepts of Chapter V.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.