- Memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VI, p. 120
- Understanding and active use of of auxiliary verbs and relative clauses
- Completion of exercises on p. 118-119
- Review the grammatical explanations on pp. 114-115.
- Review the dialogues on pp. 112-113.
- Complete the exercises on p. 117.
- Complete the exercises on p. 118.
Conversation Session Preparation
- Your conversation partner will show you pictures and you will create a "portfolio" of the characters in the pictures. Who are they? Their families? Their professions?
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VI, p. 120.
- I understand auxiliary verbs and relative clauses and can use them effortlessly in my speech.
- I am comfortable in my ability to use this chapter's vocabulary and grammatical concepts.
- I have completed the exercises on pp. 117-118.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.