- Memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 136-137
- Understanding of the grammar topics of instrumentality and subject emphasis
- Completion of the questions on pp. 132-133
- Review the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 136-137.
- Review the dialogues on pp. 127-128.
- Read and memorize the grammatical information in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 129-131.
- Listen to the questions and complete the exercises on pp. 132-133.
Conversation Session Preparation
- Create dialogues in which you visit a sick person. Be prepared to play the role of a sick person in someone else’s dialogue.
- Be prepared to role play going to the doctor.
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VII, pp. 136-137.
- I understand the concept of instrumentality and the use of subject emphasis.
- I have read and memorized various roles in the dialogues in section II, pp. 127-128.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.