- Memorization of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VIII, p. 151
- Understanding of Chapter VIII, sections I and II, pp. 138-143
- Understanding of how to express the past
- Completion of readings on health care and agriculture
- Completion of the reading on the Muslim religion
- Reading and memorization of dialogues in section II, pp. 142-143
- Read and listen to the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VIII, p. 151.
- Look over the dialogues on pp. 142-143 and identify new vocabulary.
- Read, listen to, repeat and memorize the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VIII, p. 151.
- Read and memorize the information about expressing the past on p. 138.
- Read the optional passages on health care and agriculture on p. 139.
- Read the information about the Muslim religion on p. 140 and work on the additional vocabulary list on pp. 140 and 141.
- Read and listen to both dialogues in section II, pp. 142-143. Memorize one or two of the parts in the dialogues.
LangMedia,Wolof and French in Senegal Local Transportation
- "Taking a 'Dem Dikk' Bus"
- "Transportation in the City"
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to take on one of the dialogue’s roles in an oral recitation.
- Create your own dialogue in which you ask your friend where s/he has been and explain where you have been. Create dialogues for both rural and non-rural situations.
- I am memorizing the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VIII, p. 151.
- I understand how to express the past.
- I have read and understood the passages on health care and agriculture.
- I have read and understood the passage on the Muslim religion.
- I have read the dialogues in section II, pp. 142-143 and have memorized various roles.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.