- Active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter I, pp. 14-17
- Completion of Chapter I, sections V-VI, pp. 12-13
- Review of subject pronouns and the presentative, word order in question formation, the completion marker, the particle, and the possessive
- Review the dialogues in section II, pp. 4-7.
- Review the grammatical concepts in section III, pp. 6-10.
- Complete the exercises in section V, p. 12.
- Complete the exercises in section VI, p. 13.
LangMedia,Wolof and French in Senegal Greetings and Partings
- "Introducing Relatives"
- "Introducing a Friend to a Sister"
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to create greetings dialogues complete with appropriate body language.
- Be prepared to ask and answer questions posed by the conversation partner or classmates.
- Be prepared to actively use all the vocabulary and grammatical concepts of Chapter I.
- I have memorized and have active use of the Chapter I vocabulary.
- I can create and respond to basic greetings accompanied by appropriate body language.
- I can use the grammatical concepts presented in section III.
- I have completed the exercises in sections V and VI.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.