- Memorization of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter III, pp. 58-62
- Understanding of Chapter III, sections I and II, pp. 39-48
- Understanding of concepts concerning eating and cooking
- Reading and memorization of dialogues in section II, pp. 47-48
- Read and listen to the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter III, pp. 58-62.
- Look over the dialogues on pp. 47-48 and identify new vocabulary.
- Read, listen to, repeat and memorize the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter III, pp. 58-62.
- Read and memorize the information in section I , pp. 39-46, which deals with eating, cooking, inviting and general eating etiquette.
- Read and listen to both dialogues in section III, pp. 47-48. Memorize one or two of the parts in the dialogues.
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to participate in role playing situations involving eating.
- Be prepared to invite someone to join you for dinner and to be invited by someone else.
- Be ready to take various roles in the 2 dialogues and act them out with classmates.
- Be prepared to create situations in which food is involved.
- I am memorizing the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter III, pp. 58-62.
- I understand Chapter III, sections I and II, pp. 39-48.
- I understand the concepts concerning eating and cooking.
- I can recognize and explain the difference between acceptable eating situations and problematic ones.
- I have memorized various roles of the dialogues in section II, pp. 47-48.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.