- Memorization and active use of the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VIII, p. 151
- Understanding and active use of past tense expressions and the use of the past marker "-woon"
- Completion of the questions on pp. 148-150
- Review the vocabulary in Gaye Chapter VIII, p. 151.
- Review the dialogues on pp. 127-128.
- Review the grammatical explanations on pp. 129-131.
- Complete the exercises on p. 148.
- Complete the exercises on p. 150.
LangMedia,Wolof and French in Senegal Telephone
- "Can I Please Talk to Aye?"
- "I Would Like to Talk to Yafaty!"
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play meeting friends in both rural and non-rural situations. Pretend that you have missed an appointed meeting with each other and discuss what you (both) have and have not done.
- When your conversation partner shows you pictures, be prepared to create histories of the people in the pictures.
- Prepare a diary of what you have done during the week and be ready to discuss it with your classmates.
- I have memorized and can actively use the vocabulary in Chapter VIII, p. 151.
- I understand and can freely integrate into my sentence structure the past tense and the past marker "-woon."
- I have completed the questions on pp. 148-150.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.