The LangMedia site is currently being updated. This resource is available for use while the updates are happening, but does not follow the normal path through the LangMedia pages. You can use the back button to return to the previous page at any time. If you are looking for other LangMedia resources, use the navigation link above, entitled "Home", to access the main page of the site.
Beginning Turkmen Guide 12
- Memorization of the vocabulary in competencies 1 and 2, topic 7
- Understanding of indefinite and definite objects, expression of the intention to do something, the infinitive form, the demonstrative pronoun and the plural form
- Review and memorization of the dialogues in competencies 1 and 2, topic 7
- Ability to communicate and make phone calls
- Memorization of the core vocabulary lists: Weather, Talk Weather, Advanced Action Verbs, and Adverbs
- Read, listen to, and memorize the dialogues in Topic 7, Competencies 1 and 2.
- Review and study the grammar notes in Topic 7, Competencies 1 and 2.
- Review and memorize the core vocabulary lists.
For Extra Practice
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play the dialogues.
- Be prepared to talk on the phone about sending letter or parcel.
- Be prepared to use the vocabulary and grammatical concepts in Topic 7, Competencies 1 and 2.
- I have memorized the vocabulary in Topic 7, Competencies 1 and 2.
- I understand indefinite and definite objects, the expression of intention to do something, the infinitive form, the demonstrative pronoun and the plural form.
- I have memorized the dialogues in Topic 7, Competencies 1 and 2.
- I have memorized and can actively use core vocabulary: Weather, Talk Weather, Advanced Action Verbs, and Adverbs.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.
© 2006 Five College Center for the Study of World Languages and Five Colleges, Incorporated.
Five Colleges, Incorporated is the consortium of Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.