The LangMedia site is currently being updated. This resource is available for use while the updates are happening, but does not follow the normal path through the LangMedia pages. You can use the back button to return to the previous page at any time. If you are looking for other LangMedia resources, use the navigation link above, entitled "Home", to access the main page of the site.
Beginning Turkmen Guide 13
- Memorization of the vocabulary in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4
- Understanding of the past subjective tense, the future tense, and forming conditional verbs
- Review and memorization of the dialogue in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4
- Ability to order, to make an international phone call, to leave a phone message, to randomly talk on the phone
- Memorization of the core vocabulary lists: Adjectives and Household
- Read, listen to, and memorize the dialogues in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4.
- Review and study the grammar notes in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4.
- Review and memorize the core vocabulary lists .
For Extra Practice
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play the dialogues.
- Be prepared to use the vocabulary and grammatical concepts in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4.
- Be prepared to make new dialogues using the vocabulary.
- I have memorized the vocabulary in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4..
- I understand the past subjective tense, the future tense, and how to form conditional verbs.
- I have memorized dialogues in Topic 7, Competencies 3 and 4.
- I have memorized and can actively use core vocabulary lists: Adjectives and Household.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.
© 2006 Five College Center for the Study of World Languages and Five Colleges, Incorporated.
Five Colleges, Incorporated is the consortium of Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.