The LangMedia site is currently being updated. This resource is available for use while the updates are happening, but does not follow the normal path through the LangMedia pages. You can use the back button to return to the previous page at any time. If you are looking for other LangMedia resources, use the navigation link above, entitled "Home", to access the main page of the site.
Beginning Turkmen Guide 4
- Memorization of the vocabulary in Topic 2, Competencies 3 and 4
- Understanding of the dative suffix, the conjunction, and possessive pronouns
- Review of the dialogues and their memorization in Topic 2, Competencies 3 and 4
- Ability to make polite requests and express gratitude
- Memorization of the core vocabulary: season nouns, time nouns, and house nouns
- Review the dialogues in Topic 2, Competencies 3 and 4 in the book.
- Review the grammar notes in the book.
- Identify the new vocabulary lists.
For Extra Practice
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play the dialogues.
- Be prepared to make requests and answer requests made by the conversation partner or classmates.
- Be prepared to describe your house.
- Be prepared to use the vocabulary and grammatical concepts included inTopic 2.
- I have memorized the vocabulary in Topic 2, Competencies 3 and 4.
- I understand the dative suffix, the conjunction, and the possessive pronouns.
- I have reviewed and memorized the dialogues in Topic 2, Competencies 3 and 4.
- I am able to describe my house, make requests, and express gratitude.
- I have memorized the core vocabulary: season nouns, time nouns, and house nouns lists.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program .
© 2006 Five College Center for the Study of World Languages and Five Colleges, Incorporated.
Five Colleges, Incorporated is the consortium of Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.