The LangMedia site is currently being updated. This resource is available for use while the updates are happening, but does not follow the normal path through the LangMedia pages. You can use the back button to return to the previous page at any time. If you are looking for other LangMedia resources, use the navigation link above, entitled "Home", to access the main page of the site.
Beginning Turkmen Guide 9
- Memorization of the vocabulary in Topic 6, Competency 1
- Understanding of the possessive forms, the comparative and superlative adjectives
- Review of the dialogue and its memorization in Topic 6, Competency 1
- Ability to ask for items, prices and quantities
- Memorization of the core vocabulary lists: Adjectives, Pronouns and Adverbs
- Read and listen to the dialogue in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- Review and study the grammar notes in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- Review and memorize the core vocabulary lists.
- Read, listen to and memorize dialogue in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- Read, listen to and memorize the core vocabulary: Adjectives, Pronouns and Adverbs.
- Listen to and memorize the vocabulary in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- Listen to, memorize, and imitate additional dialogues:
For Extra Practice
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play the dialogues .
- Be prepared to ask about prices and quantities and answer those questions.
- Be prepared to use the vocabulary and grammatical concepts in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- I have memorized the vocabulary in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- I understand the possessive forms, the comparative and superlative adjectives.
- I have memorized the dialogues in Topic 6, Competency 1.
- I have memorized and can actively use core vocabulary.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.
© 2006 Five College Center for the Study of World Languages and Five Colleges, Incorporated.
Five Colleges, Incorporated is the consortium of Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.