The LangMedia site is currently being updated. This resource is available for use while the updates are happening, but does not follow the normal path through the LangMedia pages. You can use the back button to return to the previous page at any time. If you are looking for other LangMedia resources, use the navigation link above, entitled "Home", to access the main page of the site.
Beginning Turkmen Guide 15
- Memorization of the vocabulary in Topic 8, Competency 2
- Review of the grammar notes in the Topic 8
- Review and memorization of the dialogue in Topic 8, Competency 2
- Ability to report and respond to emergencies, and discuss health issues
- Memorization of the core vocabulary lists: School, Plants, Verbs Used in School, and Verbs for Thoughts
- Read, listen to, and memorize the dialogue in Topic 8, Competency 2.
- Review and study the grammar notes in Topic 8.
- Review and memorize the core vocabulary lists.
For Extra Practice
Conversation Session Preparation
- Be prepared to role play the new dialogues.
- Be prepared to use the vocabulary and grammatical concepts in Topic 8, Competency 2.
- Be prepared to make new dialogues using the vocabulary.
- I have memorized the vocabulary in Topic 8, Competency 2.
- I have reviewed the grammar notes in Topic 8.
- I have memorized dialogue in Topic 8, Competency 2.
- I have memorized and can actively use core vocabulary lists: School, Plants, Verbs Used in School, and Verbs for Thoughts.
- I can discuss emergencies and health issues.
- Submit self-assessment report as required by your course syllabus or program.
© 2006 Five College Center for the Study of World Languages and Five Colleges, Incorporated.
Five Colleges, Incorporated is the consortium of Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.