French in Luxembourg
Internet and Libraries
The National Library provides free access to Internet Service, after one completes a sign-up sheet.
In addition, at the National Library, one can simply complete an information form with name and address, after which books can be taken out for free. Numerous private libraries throughout Luxembourg charge a small fee for each book loaned, and books may be kept for about a month. It is not difficult for long-term visitors to gain access to these libraries.
Websites Relating to Topics on "French in Luxembourg"
- National Tourist Office General information on luxembourg
- Hotels in Luxembourg Hotels and visitor information
- Movie Theaters Movie schedules, events, addresses
- Luxembourg City Bus transportation, libraries, events, theatres, etc
- Online Events Calendar Events in and around luxembourg; concerts, parades, exhibits, plays, arts, etc
- Ministry of Education Schools and university programs
- Taxi Service
- Luxembourg's Railway Service Routes and schedules, including international travel
- Pharmacies Addresses, services, and opening hours